It’s been a little while since I shared some hobby on here. Mostly because I’ve not done anything to share. Hopefully, that will change here on out again! Due to the release of Necromunda: Underhive Wars, I’ve been a bit more enthusiastic to paint some of my Necromunda gang. Sadly,
I made some small steps of progress with Primaris Marines today. I managed to get a couple of base coats on. Slow and steady wins the race and all that!
I’ve been a bit lax here the past few days/weeks – I think people can understand why; life has taken a hectic turn. Keeping up with everything hobby related and blogging has been a bit more difficult. Juggling personal stuff and home-life had always been a task in itself and
I managed to get round to photographing some of my finished models properly today, so figured I’d share them on here. It’s a very satisfying feeling getting a model finished and stored away on their army shelves and getting another step closer to being ‘finished’ with the army – makes
And I thought the Bloodcrushers were intimidating models! Yikes, this was a biggie!! I really enjoyed painting this one though, once the base coats were on it was pretty simple to paint. I think the hardest part sometimes is blocking in the colours and getting a good mental image of