The Pack returns

These pretty doggys didn’t take as long to start and finished as I thought they might. What held them back was waiting for the paint on the bases to dry and crackle ready for drybrushing.

I’m really pleased with how they all turned out though!

Looking back through my archives it was this time last year I started this army so to get as much of it done in a year as I have feels like a real achievement. I’ve mentioned before, but I’ve only got 10 Bloodletters to paint until this army is all finished off (Until I expand it!) so I am pretty stoked about getting them done.

I hope you like them and I look forward to sharing my Bloodletters with you soon!