Crushing the Blood

This week, I have managed to finish off the last two Bloodcrushers – the other one was painted ages ago – but I’d base coated these two a while back and figured I wanted to get them done before picking up something else.

I’m over the moon with how they came out as they’re rather chunky models. My experiences with bigger models is limited so I suffer from ‘big model intimidation.’ Getting these done feels like a weight off my shoulders!

I’ve not got much left to paint in this army now. Another unit of Bloodletters and five Khorne Dogs that I have no idea how to paint. Not sure if using the red paint scheme for these Bloodletters will translate to the dogs. But I won’t know until I find out.

Some of the photography in the coming weeks/months might be a bit ‘funky’ as I have had to dig out the DSLR. I lent my little compact camera to my Dad for his holidays. I’ll try my best to get re-acquainted with the Nikon, but I remember having lighting issues with it before and I’d prefer something quick and simple