Also this week I managed to finish off my Witch Hunter model from Oathsworn.

I initially picked up this model with minimal expectations, purely because I enjoy anthropomorphic animals and wanted to still indulge this enjoyment without having to resort to drawing my anthropomorphic characters – something that I have always used DeviantArt for.

What I enjoyed the most about painting this particular model (aside from the wonderful sculpt) was there weren’t any ties to any larger projects. I don’t play Burrows and Badgers which this model is for. So there was no pressure to paint the model in any particular paint scheme.

I was particularly pleased with how the base came out too – I wanted to attempt a meadow style base as I’ve never actually used flock on a base before (I wanted to avoid the pitfall of goblin green bases with flock on it) so I followed a tutorial I found on the DakkaDakka forums and I think it worked a treat with the Witch Hunter – it was really simple to follow too, so that helped!