I was having no end of troubles with my photography equipment today and I’m still not really sure what was going on.
It looked like there was a film or something over the front of my lens – or there was too much light or some such, but with good olde photoshop I managed to get something workable!
I’ve been trying to tie up smaller, loose ends before the end of the year. This particular unit of Space Marines was one of them! I believe they are from a starter box-set circa 1993. Originally given to my husband, by his eldest brother, when he was a young lad himself. They got put into our legendary bits box and I reclaimed them for my Space Marine Battle Company when I only had a tactical squad slot left!
They were also a great few models to use to get the painting bug back – they’re old so I wouldn’t feel guilty if I ‘messed up’ – I’m actually pretty pleased with how they turned out and are some of the better models I have done to date.
It’s great to see some improvement in my painting skills.
I’m working on my 5 man Primaris Squad at the moment, so when they’re done I shall share a picture of them too and hope I don’t have the same issues with the camera as I did with these ones.