This weeks Friday Feature is from Pinkcollars
Artist showcase! Share with us: Your favourite images
1. What compelled you first start drawing and creating?
I just really loved art and I’ve always drawn on paper since i was a kid and i was like hey im a really good artist on paper; lets do it digitally, so then I got myself a nice wacom bamboo<3
2. Do you have any future plans for your artwork?
I’m not really sure! I kinda wanna do something with it but it all depends on how I work right now and how I deal with the problems I have now before I get to that point.
3. What sort of media do you use to create your artwork? How long does it take you to complete a piece of artwork?
I use a wacom bamboo medium and it USUALLY takes up to three hours or more for a single lined/shaded fullbody!
4. What inspired you to draw? Do you admire any other artists?
OF COURSE, I admire other artists. What ARTIST doesn’t? I have too many to say but I can say that I love a lot of artists on furaffinity. I think I was inspired to draw by characters I saw in games/webcomics/stories/etc ❤ And I always wanted to draw em
5. Do you have any tips for any aspiring artists – beyond the usual ‘practise daily’? (These tips don’t have to be art creation related.)
Don’t let ANYONE tell you what you can and can’t create. Don’t let anyone dictate your art but yourself.
6. What is your fondest artist memory? (eg – An art trade you were really proud of/pleased with, your first commission, etc)
Gooodd.. I think my fondest artist memory was buying my first adopt. He was the cutest thing ever.
7. Anything else you would like to tell our readers?
Don’t give up when you hit art block! You’ll always get past it<3
Many thanks to PinkCollars for taking the time to answer these questions for the Friday Feature and if you’d like to be featured on the blog then please, don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Categories: Fangirl Feature