Sketches from this weekend.
I was away from home but took a my sketchbook with me and managed to be extremely self indulgent when it came to drawing!
It was really nice to be able to give a bit of love to my own characters for once – I’ve actually been falling in love with my own art style recently; because I feel like I have been putting a lot of hard work into drawing lately and pushing my drawing in the direction I’d like to take it.
I know what I need to work on as well, which is always something worth knowing.
It feel really good to finally feel settled in what I am doing when it comes to artwork.
So here we have;
- Amnion Bust – Amnion is a character I adopted aaaaaages ago from Boltbunny on Furaffinity. I don’t even have the original images of him anymore (sadface) and I’ve only recently remembered about him. He was a lot of fun to draw
- Demitri – I’ve been thinking up an Alternative Universe for some of my characters which is set in the mental hospital PillsBrooke Hospital and all the characters there are seen through the eyes of Devon (Who is pictured next) and Demitri is the GP there, but seeing as Devon hates him, she sees him more of a vintage Dr/Sawbones.
- Devon – All Glamfur’d and everything. I’ll write another post in a little bit about Glamfur~
- I Zombie – I don’t remember when I last drew I Zombie; probably last time I saw Circus of Horrors. I was wondering how I could get him into the same AU mentioned above, what I could do to change him and honestly, the answer is nothing!! Story wise, I think he’s Devons psychologist and cause she thinks he is amazing, she sees him the way he has always been to me.
- Jenn – Here she is with her old Jenntula look. Honestly, I just wanted to draw her hair that way again.