In a bid to meet some fellow fangirls, I’ve come up with the idea of doing a Movie Fangirl Blog Award – and spreading the love around the blogosphere somewhat!
It’s a pretty basic idea which involves sharing the award around various blogs that we know and think would appreciate the award.
- Write a brief introduction and acceptance speech for the award.
- Add the award button (above) to your post
- Answer the questions I have written below
- Nominate 5 – 10 Fangirly/Movie blogs to answer your questions who you think deserve the award
- Come up with your own questions for your nominees.
- Add a pingback to this post, so I can see all your answers and thoughts! (Optional)
Emily Althea – Fangirlsarewe
ToyStark – Toy Stark and Friends
Little Purple.Mage – Little Purple Mage
Imperial Rebel Ork – Imperial Rebel Ork
Thom Wade – “In one Ear..”
The Action Movie Review – The Action Movie Review
Liz – Skoobish
- Which book, series, character or fandom do you fangirl/enjoy over the most?
- Who is the best person in your life to fangirl/enthuse with?
- Which popular book/series/character do you wish you could fangirl over but you actually don’t like?
- What is your favourite colour? And what character embodies that colour best?
- If you could trade places with one character for a day, who would it be?
It’s all pretty simple, but if you have any issues, you can contact me on twitter or use the hashtag #moviefangirlblogaward.
You can always comment my post with your blog answers as well, that way I can see your nominations and questions for other people. I’d love to find some more amazing blogs to read, so this seems a great way to go about it.
Congratulations to anyone who wins this!
Have fun and happy fangirling/enthusing!
*I know some of the people on my list of nominees aren’t female, but that’s fine, guys can be fangirls too!!